Oetiker©159 Series Adjustable Ear Clamps are manufactured in 304 SS and its choice of engagement positions enable the Oetiker clamp to be adjusted to several nominal diameters. The Multi-position interlock consists of one or two load retaining hooks that enable the ear clamp to withstand tensile loading during closure and a lock tab designed to hold the hooks in their windows prior to closure. Often used for CV Boot Joints.
- Diameter Range (A) mm40.0 - 110.0
- Diameter Range (A) inch1.58 - 4.33
- Band Width (B) mm - inch7.0 - 0.28
- Band Thickness (C)mm - inch0.6 - 0.024
- Material W4 Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Manufactured byOetiker
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Choice of engagement positions: clamp can be adjusted to several nominal diameters
- Inner ring with radial guidance: effective and powerful all-round sealing
- Clamp ear: simple and fast installation, visible deformation provides evidence of proper closure
- Burr-free strip edges: reduced risk of damage to parts being clamped
Laser Large Ear Hose Clip Pliers - Part Number 3881
A special set of pliers for fitting Ear, Pinch, O-ring style hose clips. Soft grip handle for added leverage.
Laser - CV Boot Clamp Pliers (Ear Clamps) - Part No 4136
Heavy duty driveshaft boot pliers for use on ear type metal CV boot clips. The pliers crimping action prevents damage and correctly tensions the clip.
HCL ships via DHL around the world and FREE SHIPPING is available to anywhere in mainland UK (for orders over £25.00, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands) and the EU (for orders over £150.00). Qualifying order total excludes VAT and shipping. FREE SHIPPING will be applied at the end of the checkout process.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.