Manufactured by HCL, the Ezybond® Earth clamp conforms to BS951-2009. It is quick and easy to assemble, with an innovative design, including a double grip jaw, conductor guide vanes and security locking tabs. Manufactured in Nylon 6.6, it also has excellent mechanical, chemical, heat resistant and self extinguishing properties. The Ezybond is the perfect Earth Bond Clamping solution.
- Pipe diameter (A) mm15.0
- Conductor Size (B)A-B (2.5-6.0mm²)
- Band Width (C) mm11.9
- Band Thickness (D) mm3.2
- Clamp MaterialNylon 6.6
- Flammability UL 94 V-2
- Max long term operating temp125°C - 255°F
- Max peak operating temp170°C - 340°F
- Brand Ezybond
- Manufactured By HCL Fasteners
- Country of ManufactureUnited Kingdom
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- More than halves installation time
- Continuous uniform metal contact
- No screws or loose parts
- ASTA approved electrical tests to BSI951:2009
- Increased Security
- Cross-bonding becomes a simple operation with continuous uniform contact
- Always correct size for pipe fitted
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001-2015
- Corrosion resistant – can be used in damp environments
HCL ships via DHL around the world and FREE SHIPPING is available to anywhere in mainland UK (for orders over £30.00, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands) and the EU (for orders over £150.00). Qualifying order total excludes VAT and shipping. FREE SHIPPING will be applied at the end of the checkout process.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.