This clamp is manufactured in AISI 430 with an additional matt-black surface treatment which increases its corrosion resistance. Thanks to the surface treatment this clamp can be mounted discreetly in any application, making it a favorite in automotive or motorcycle applications. The geometry, band, stamping, housing and screw are identical to other ASFA clamps, meaning that the performance is not altered in any way. DIN 3017. The Black ASFA LW3 hose clip complies fully with the DIN 3017 norm and also with the directive EU 2002/95/EC.
* The maximum application pressure can vary depending on the type of hose used and the geometry of the coupling.
- Diameter Range (A) mm30.0 - 45.0
- Diameter Range (A) inch1.18 - 1.77
- Band Width (B) mm - inch12.0 - 0.47
- Band Thickness (C) mm - inch12.0 - 0.033
- Head Height (F) mm - inch11.0 - 0.43
- Maximum Torque Setting Nm5.5
- Maximum Pressure bars35.0
- Screw mm A/F7.0
- Max Tightening Speed RPM540 ±5
- FinishDELTA SEAL BLACK
- Corrosion250 HOURS SALT SPRAY (ASTM B-117)
- Band/Housing Material STAINLESS STEEL X6Cr17 (AISI-430)
- Screw Material STAINLESS STEEL (AISI-430)
- Brand ASFA
- Manufactured By Mikalor
- Manufactured According toDIN3017
- Country of ManufactureSpain
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Manufactured to DIN3017 Standard
- Smooth Underside
- Bevelled Edges Protect Hose
- Exclusive Housing Design
HCL ships via DHL around the world and FREE SHIPPING is available to anywhere in mainland UK (for orders over £25.00, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands) and the EU (for orders over £150.00). Qualifying order total excludes VAT and shipping. FREE SHIPPING will be applied at the end of the checkout process.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.