The use of two ear clips is an economical solution for many simple hose assemblies, used with air or other fluids. The two ears give the clip extra grip and help to maintain constant pressure around the hose. Fitting is more flexible and exact. The practical design of two ear clips means that they clamp firmly on to the assembly and cannot be removed once mounted. The edges are rounded to avoid damage to the hose. Due to the AISI-304 steel used in the manufacture of these clips, their corrosion resistance is outstanding. They are recommended especially in outdoor applications.
- Diameter Range (A) mm13.0 - 15.0
- Diameter Range (A) inch0.51 - 0.59
- Band Width (B) mm - inch7.0 - 0.28
- Band Thickness (C) mm - inch7.0 - 0.039
- Material W1 Mild Zinc Plated Steel
- Manufactured By Mikalor
- Manufactured According toDIN 2393 C Rst 34-2-GBK
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Tamper Proof for extra security
- Consistent Sealing Pressure
- No Sharp edges
- Quick & simple to Install
- Effective on metal to metal connections
HCL ships via DHL around the world and FREE SHIPPING is available to anywhere in mainland UK (for orders over £25.00, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands) and the EU (for orders over £75.00). Qualifying order total excludes VAT and shipping. FREE SHIPPING will be applied at the end of the checkout process.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.