The original Jubilee© Clip, the product that started it all! For the vast majority of applications this sturdy worm drive hose clip is more than suitable. Available as a mild steel zinc protected clamp; this product also has a band that is continuously threaded enabling extra flexibility when adjusting the clip to the correct size. The smooth inside profile of the band and rolled edges give protection for all types of hoses including soft hoses made from rubber or silicone. All our original Jubilee© Clips are independently tested by the British Standards Institute (BSi) and carry the British Standard Kitemark, which is universally regarded as the most stringent standard there is for a hose clip.
- Diameter Range (A) mm85.0 - 100.0
- Diameter Range (A) inch3.35 - 3.94
- Band Width (B) mm - inch13.0 - 0.51
- Band Thickness (C) mm - inch0.91 - 0.04
- Max torque4.5Nm
- Max pressure203Bar
- Band/Housing/Screw Material316 Stainless Steel W5
- Corrosion resistance2000 Hours NSS Test
- Manufactured according toBS5315
- Country of ManufactureUnited Kingdom
- Manufactured byL Robinson Ltd
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Manufactured to British Standard
- Carry BS Kitemark
- The Original Worm Drive Hose Clamp
HCL ships via DHL around the world and FREE SHIPPING is available to anywhere in mainland UK (for orders over £25.00, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands) and the EU (for orders over £150.00). Qualifying order total excludes VAT and shipping. FREE SHIPPING will be applied at the end of the checkout process.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.