The ASFA L7 is the smallest worm-drive hose clamp in the Mikalor range and, dare we say it, in the world. This clamp has been developed for use in applications where a standard clamp cannot be used due to a shortage of space. It is manufactured using the same technology and production processes as the current 9mm and 12mm ASFA ranges and is subject to the standards and quality controls specified by ISO 9001 and IATF 16949. As this is a very compact clamp, we have had to adapt the housing and screw in order to reach a clamping force of up to 1.5Nm. This clampìng force ensures total leaktightness. The 6mm cylindrical screw, manufactured by Mikalor exclusively for the L7 clamp, means that there is no need for an excessive and unnecessary application of torque. The ASFA L7 can be used in many different applications and sectors: commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles, infrastructure, ventilation, fuel lines, white goods, etc.
* The maximum application pressure can vary depending on the type of hose used and the geometry of the coupling.
- Diameter Range (A) mm16.0 - 27.0
- Diameter Range (A) inch0.63 - 1.06
- Band Width (B) mm - inch7.0 - 0.28
- Band Thickness (C) mm - inch0.7 - 0.020
- Head Height (F) mm - inch9.2- 0.36
- Maximum Torque Setting Nm1.5
- Maximum Pressure bars15.0
- Screw mm A/F6.0
- Band/Housing Material Glavanised Steel (Din 1.0935)
- Screw Material Steel QST 36-3 (Din 1.0213)
- Brand ASFA
- Manufactured By Mikalor
- Manufactured According toDIN3017
- Country of ManufactureSpain
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Manufactured to DIN3017 Standard
- Smooth Underside
- Bevelled Edges Protect Hose
- Exclusive Housing Design
HCL ships via DHL around the world and FREE SHIPPING is available to anywhere in mainland UK (for orders over £25.00, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands) and the EU (for orders over £75.00). Qualifying order total excludes VAT and shipping. FREE SHIPPING will be applied at the end of the checkout process.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.