The Supra CT W2 clamp incorporates a bespoke bolt and a series of conical washers to the already outstanding Supra W2 clamp. This specialized version of the Supra W2 clamp is used in applications subject to vibration and/or great variations in temperature which can cause the components of a hose assembly to expand and contract. Thanks to the spring washer system, the Supra CT maintains constant pressure around the hose despite variations in temperature or vibration.
- Diameter Range (A) mm97.0 - 104.0
- Diameter Range (A) inch3.82 - 4.09
- Band Width (B) mm - inch25.0 - 0.98
- Maximum Torque Setting Nm4.5
- Maximum Pressure bars40.0
- Screw mm A/FM8
- Max Tightening Speed RPM540 ±5
- Corrosion72 HOURS SALT SPRAY (ASTM B-117)
- Band/Housing Material Zinc Plated Steel
- Washers and TrunnionsStainless Steel AISI-304
- Screw Material 8.8 Grade Steel
- Manufactured byMikalor
- Manufactured According toDIN3017
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Manufactured to DIN3017 Standard
- Smooth Underside
- Bevelled Edges Protect Hose
- Exclusive Housing Design
HCL ships via DHL around the world and FREE SHIPPING is available to anywhere in mainland UK (for orders over £25.00, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands) and the EU (for orders over £150.00). Qualifying order total excludes VAT and shipping. FREE SHIPPING will be applied at the end of the checkout process.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.